Project Manager [ E Comm ]
Project Manager [ E Comm ]
Education : BE / B Tech [ CS / IT ] and MBA [ E Comm / HR / Mktg]
Job Location : Indore [MP]
Job Description :
No Prior or Professional experience in the IT Industry as a Project Manger.
Work as a Blogger, Web Developer, Software Engineer, Consultant, Freelancer and as a Project Manager. Needs to continuously looking to better your skills and to become an effective and efficient Project Manager.
• Good experience in Aviation, healthcare, supply chain, e- commerce, services and consultancy.
• Good experience in project planning, scheduling, implementing, controlling, monitoring and reporting
• Good experience in issues/risk, configuration, communication, resource and escalation management
• Good experienced in SDLC for managing development, maintenance, enhancement, support and testing projects
• Experience in water fall methodology and Agile / SCRUM methodology implementation.
• Excellent project proposals and SOW management.
• Excellent in client management, people management and process management
• Excellent in requirements management, change management, project progress monitoring, and impact analysis.
• Utilize all project management methodologies and processes as set forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
• Excellent self motivator and initiator with superior communication and presentation skills
• Experience in working in multi-cultural and multi-linguistic projects.
• Have experience in pre-sales and post-sales activities such as creating marketing material, presentation, market surveys, proposals, contracts and training documents.
• Have experience in Fixed Bid and T&M projects.
I have a thirst for knowledge and would like to continue learning and improving my technical skills as much as my managerial capabilities.
# Assisting in Brand Management.
# Competitor Tracking and analyzing market trends.
# Lead generation and follow-up with feedback reporting.
# Assisting in front-end operations.
# Organizing seminars and presentations in Colleges & institutes.
# Career Counselling, & administrative staff handling.
• Follow-up and coordination regarding support staff work and matters of center.
• Leave Management for support staff.
• Cost cutting
# Ensuring Monthly schedules, test materials, attendance record are done.
# Ensuring class room allocations, handling students disciplinary issues, announcements & notice etc. are handled properly.
•Maintaining the database for the operational process.
•Making Reports for monitoring the daily work, weekly work and monthly work Schedule
•Record Management(Student database, student monitoring )
•HR Management(Keeping Record of Employees , Salary , Attendance , Leaves , Interview Scheduling)
• Manpower Planning and Preparation of Job Descriptions
• Managing the Recruitment process from screening to selection
• Identifying and sourcing candidates through head hunting, Job portals, database and references.
• Short listing prospective candidates for the client interviews.
• Scrutinizing the resumes, interacting with candidates to understand their capabilities, strength, limitations Record keeping of all candidates.
• Follow-up the selected as well as interested candidates.
• Maintaining the database for the recruitment process.
• Making Reports for monitoring the daily work, weekly work
• In-house recruitment
• Searching for suitable profiles
• Conducting initial round of interview, co-ordination final round of interview
• Co-ordinating training & development programmed
# Provided Leadership and expertise on Technical sales roles.
# Sourced permanent roles at all levels across technical, finance, sales
# Sourced and headhunted candidates through social media, job boards, competitive companies, personal network, referrals, white papers.
# Used various forms of communication to get in contact with active team
# Built relationships and provided guidance to hiring managers.
# Partnered with hiring managers to meet business objectives.
# Worked on various pipeline and initiative based projects.
# Developed expertise on internal recruitment tools to ensure effective sourcing and documentation of the recruitment process.
# Responsible for the Executive initiative, this involved developing a strategy to identify, build and maintain relationships with 50 external executives.
# Worked closely with HR coordinators
# Interviewed candidates face to face and over the phone using various interview techniques i.e. competency based questioning.
# Dealt with and provided guidance to highly sensitive roles and circumstances.
# Dealt with high and low volume recruitment (dependent on business needs).
# Developed expertise across European and Emerging markets.
# Worked effectively, efficiently and positively within a constantly changing environment.
# Presented candidates within agreed timescales.
# Trained and provided guidance to junior staff.
# Contributed in creating and developing an EMEA wide sourcing methodology.
# Researched and delivered innovative sourcing solutions to meet business needs.
CTC : 1.2 - 1.8 Plus Incentives
Also Subsidised Accomodation and Food
Aruna Sharma [ MBA HR ]
Asst Manager Human Resources
Surbhi Maheshwari [MBA Fin / Mktg ]
Manager Finance / Mktg
M : +919691257331