Manager - HR at Indore HO
Manager - HR at Indore HO
? Strategic Management: Formulation & Implementation of Company's Policies, Systems, Procedures and other Employee Welfare Schemes as per the requirement and domain.
? Governing new employee record creation and maintenance.
? Monitoring documentation & controls of all Payroll related activities & procedures.
? Managing various reports related to attendance, salary, PF and medical insurance.
? Employee exit – access and documentation management.
? Employee Retention.
? Grievance Handling and Employee Relations.
? Undertaking process improvement initiatives.
You Must Be : -
+ Passionate, Energetic & Enthusiastic HR with People understanding.
+ e-Comm background with thorough knowledge of Compensation / Business Law.
+ Human Resource from a Good Business School,
+ No prior work experience in HR or Admin department
+ Summer Internship projects in Hotel on "Road Map for Managing change, innovation & motivation through Training and Development"
+ Certified Tally Executive Payroll.
+ Interested in shaping my career in Human Resource.
"Multi-faceted, efficient & reliable HR professional with 36 months experience to manage important functions. Proficient in handling all standard HR activities with special control over Payroll section. Diversified skill sets covering Administrative Support, Client Relations, Writing, Recruiting, Lateral Hiring, Performance Management, T&D, Employee engagement. "
Special Emphasis on Recruitment from Top B Schools like IIMs, TAPMI, MDI, IMT etc. Work for Bulk Hiring. Performance Management and Grievance Handling.
6+ Years of Experience in SEO, SMM, SMO & interest to learn more about SEO, PPC, Paid Marketing, e-Mail Marketing, SEM.
This is Venika, working in as SEO Manager in SIMpalm (MNC) currently, enhancing my skills here working on various Blogs and Websites.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Optimization
* On Page
* Off Page
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Lead Generations from various Online promotions
Google Business and Product Listing
Online Reputation management
Marketing and communication operations
• Conducting Final Round of Interview
• Ensuring the verification and authentication of documents before finalizing the selection process
• Salary Negotiations and giving the Final Offer
• Induction, Orientation and On boarding Formalities
• Maintaining updated Personal Files of all the Employees and Ex-Employees
• Attendance Record Management
• Ensuring Leave Policy Management and Approval
• Taking care of Performance Appraisal Activities
• Payroll Processing
• Coordinating with Bank Agent for opening Salary Accounts
• Timely inputs to Finance Department to stop/process salary of employees
• Approval of Expenses and bills before forwarding it to finance department
• Admin & Facility Management
• Employee Engagement Activities- Motivational Mailers, Get Together, Bonus and Appreciation Certificates
• Ensuring Policy Implementation and Change Management
• To educate, create awareness and take proactive measures to minimize misconduct and indiscipline
• Ensuring proactive employee communication on Process, Policies and Procedures
• Completing Exit Formalities and Conducting Exit Interviews.
-Work closely with hiring managers of clients to understand their needs and work environment and to ensure that candidates meet qualifications.
-Develop specific recruiting strategies to create and maintain a sufficient supply of talent.
-Sourced, phone screened qualified candidates.
-Negotiated terms of employment (e.g. hourly rates, salaries, bonuses, stock options, relocation packages, etc.).
-Identify prospective candidates through internal database, referrals, resume books, internet, and web postings.
-Coordinate schedules for interviews and arrange for travel when necessary.
-Perform salary and contract negotiations for candidate and client.
-Generated revenue exceeding the regular gross margins.
-Sourced candidates from Internet call lists, user groups, corporate databases, web pages, and job boards (Naukri.com, Monster.com).
Handling Ab-intio batches- Training the crew initially on the standard operating procedures, privileges, policies and customer service.
Interface- Inter Departmental coordination between the HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Airport Services, Administration and Catering units.
Executions- Implementations, communications and follow ups, Pan India within the department regarding policy change, new launches etc.
Queries- Solving crew complaints regarding their salaries, their allowances, leaves, transport issues etc.
Audits- Analyzing and auditing on flights, ensuring set quality standards are maintained.
MIS- Maintaining records and sending comparative analysis reports on weekly and monthly basis.
Recruitment- Representing the Inflight team on panel, in recruiting new crew members.
Tariff for New Bloggers with us
Rs 80 for 300 - 400 Up to 10 Blogs
Rs 120 for 300 - 400 Up to 20 Blogs
Rs 150 for 300 - 400 Up to 30 Blogs
Rs 180 for 300 - 400 Up to 40 Blogs
Rs 200 for 300 - 400 Up to 50 Blogs
Content Writers Required for Aviation, SEO, Construction related contents!
SEO Friendly Contents Only !